|Job Title||LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse*|
|Location||Monrovia, CA*||*Position is based out of Monrovia, CA|
Sign on Bonus Available!
Monrovia Gardens Healthcare Center a 95- skilled bed nursing facility is looking to add LVN's to their team for full time and part time, on all shifts: days (7am – 3pm), evenings (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm – 7am). We are looking for LVN's that are passionate about their work but also their community! New Grads welcome!
Our LVNs make sound independent decisions and value a cooperative team culture.
Most days will include these essentials…
- Ensuring that all nursing care including vital signs, catheter insertion, and wound dressing are all provided in privacy
- Excellent communication practices including listening, reporting changes and addressing any concerns
- Performing accurate and detailed charting of resident progress notes
- As a leader, you will assist in supervising CNAs, report any resident changes and occupational exposures to Managers, abide by ALL policies
The minimum LVN requirements include …
- Completion of LVN training and license
- Valid CPR and BLS card
- IV Certification is a plus
- 1 year of skilled nursing experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for this position.Click here to review the complete job description