|Location||Monrovia, CA*||*Position is based out of Monrovia, CA|
The purpose of your job position is to clean equipment, dishes, utensils, and food services areas while complying with current applicable federal, state, and local standards that govern the facility and as directed by the Food Service Department management.
The Dishwasher/Dietary Aide will treat each resident with kindness, dignity and respect. They will work cooperatively with all departments and multidisciplinary teams. They will be committed to always doing the right thing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining food service equipment
- Adhering to sanitation and food safety guidelines during meal preparation and clean up.
- Keeping work tables clean, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Cleaning, washing, and sanitizing silverware and utensils
- Assisting in the general cleanliness of the kitchen area including equipment
- Disposing of food and waste per facility regulations
- Obtaining food supplies for the next meal
- Stocking food in storage areas and refrigerators with the correct dates and labels
- Following safety regulations and precautions at all times
- Adhering to all facility policies and procedures of the facility
- Performing other duties as assigned
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies these are the only duties you will be required to perform as directed by management. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for this position.Click here to review the complete job description